Jaspers is closely involved in every stage of the FAST Danube Project. Jaspers’ representatives attended project events (workshops, skype meetings, bilateral meetings etc.) organized by AFDJ, Halcrow Romania SRL as Consultant or by another competent authority from Romania or Bulgaria. Jaspers’ support considered the evaluation and the provision of recommendations regarding the documents and their essential aspects (technical studies, Multi-Criteria Analysis, environmental procedures in Romania & Bulgaria etc.). The FAST Danube project benefited from the valuable advice/support provided by Jaspers during a series of progress/monthly meetings organized at Jaspers’ headquarter from Bucharest. These meeting included on their agenda topics such as:
- 25.10.2018 - Topics: Traffic Study
- 25.10.2018 - Topics: Multi-Criterial Analysis (MCA)
- 18.12.2018 - Topics: MCA and Solutions Selection for FAST DANUBE project
- 29.02.2019 - Topics: MCA; EIA/AA; Feasibility study/CBA
- 01.03.2019 - Topics: MCA; Project Recovery Plan; EIA/AA; Feasibility study/CBA
- 09.04.2019 - Topics: Project status; Contractual aspects; Environment component; Numerical Modelling and Technical Components (Feasibility Study, Technical Solutions); Next month activities.
- 11.07.2019 - Topics: EIA procedure in Romania; EIA procedure in Bulgaria; Transboundary consultation; Climate change report; EIA Calendar; Technological options; SEICA Study in Romania;
- 25.09.2019 – Topics: Project Status; Responding to the letter of the Bulgarian Ministry of Environment and Water on Espoo procedure.