The FAST DANUBE Advisory Council (AC) of the project consists of the Project Management Team (PMT) and non-project related stakeholders of the inland navigation sector in the Danube corridor:
- EUSDR - Priority Area 1a,
- Danube Commission, International Sava River Basin Commission, International Commission for the Protection of the Danube River (ICPDR),
- Inland Navigation Europe (INE)
- Non-involved non EU countries (Serbia)
- PRODANUBE International,
- Ship Owners and River Port Operators Association in Romania – A.A.O.P.F.R.
- Administration of navigable Canals – ACN Constanta
- Romanian Waters
- Romanian Naval Autority – ANR Constanta
- Bulgarian Maritime Administration
The Advisory Council will not make formal decisions on the project, but will collect and reflect inputs and trends relevant for the implementation of the project.